Prime Source Shop Service Capabilities
With a large shop dedicated to everything related to truck and heavy equipment service, Prime Source Parts and Equipment is a leader in equipment service in North Carolina. We offer the widest range of shop service capabilities to take care of all your equipment needs. When you have a trusted partner like Prime Source, you can focus your time and energy on the job at hand and get the most out of your heavy trucks and construction equipment. Benefit from our experience, knowledge and skills to keep you running.
Your One-Stop Shop for All Heavy Equipment Services
Any make, any purpose, any service requirements. Your local partners at Prime Source are here to help you continue your best work in construction, agriculture, mining or industrial manufacturing. Our heavy equipment repair shop carries all the necessary tools and parts for loaders, articulated trucks, compactors and other types of models critical to your operation. Instead of transporting your equipment in need of repair to multiple dealers in the region, reach out to our Statesville service shop to get it all done at once. at once.
Taking Care of All Your Shop Service Needs
If you are running a fleet of heavy-duty trucks and construction equipment, service is important to you. Having equipment break down not only wastes time, it also costs you money. For expert service, turn to our certified technicians at Prime Source. They have the knowledge and tools to handle a wide variety of shop tasks, including:
- Drivetrain repair: Prime Source technicians have experience servicing all makes and models and making repairs.
- Cab repair: Let our team take care of all your cab repair, from general wear and tear, rust, or damage after an impact or accident.
- Hydraulic component repair: We can inspect and repair every component of your hydraulic systems to ensure trouble-free reliability and performance.
- Undercarriage Service: If it crawls, our service technicians are ready to help fix it. We can help with everything from replacing broken tracks to repairing broken chains.
- Basic electrical components: We can take care of the installation of your basic electrical equipment replacements and upgrades.
- Camera installation: If you’re adding cameras to your equipment, our technicians can handle the installation and wiring to get them working.
These are just a few of the shop service capabilities we offer our customers in North Carolina. Our dedicated service technicians always have a solution and know how important it is for you to get your equipment back on the jobsite where you can put them to use.