You need a well-maintained undercarriage—the supporting framework that keeps all heavy equipment in working order and safe for operators. At Prime Source Parts and Equipment, we provide reliable non-Cat® undercarriage parts and service to keep all makes and models in peak condition to maximize performance.
We Provide Undercarriage Service For All Types of Non-Cat Equipment
Bulldozers, track loaders, excavators, and many other equipment types depend on a well-maintained undercarriage to operate efficiently and safely. Prime Source can service and repair undercarriages from leading manufacturers, like:
- John Deere
- New Holland
Our certified technicians are familiar with these brands and can help you with track replacement, component replacement and servicing, and everything in between.
Non-Cat Undercarriage Services We Offer
An undercarriage system consists of multiple components like tracks, track chains, shoes, pads, idlers, rollers, and sprockets that must seamlessly interface with hydraulics systems to ensure maximum performance. Here is a brief menu of services we offer:
Routine Maintenance and Recommendations
- We can conduct routine maintenance inspections for each machine, providing recommendations before replacing any worn components.
- We assess the condition of the entire undercarriage, from track shoes and pads to rollers, idlers, and sprockets.
Undercarriage Inspection and Parts Replacement
- If you’re experiencing undercarriage problems, we’ll start with an undercarriage inspection to evaluate structural integrity and let you know what’s worn and what needs replacing.
- We have the infrastructure and expertise to adjust track tension, replace track shoes, pads, rollers, idlers, sprockets, track chains, and more.
- Prime Source also can also provide complete undercarriage rebuilding or component reconditioning.
- We always ensure proper lubrication, tightness of fasteners, and alignment is optimal according to OEM recommendations.
- Before you pick up your equipment, our technicians thoroughly test and inspect key components like the final drive and check for loose track linkages, gears, or bearings to ensure your equipment is functioning properly and ready to go.
At Prime Source, we understand the details matter, and unlike competitors—want to make sure we are your long-term partner for success.
Are you looking for replacement parts for do-it-yourself undercarriage repair (or replacement) projects? Prime Source also offers a wide selection of high-quality parts for many non-Cat brands.
Benefits of Undercarriage Service with Prime Source
By partnering with Prime Source for your undercarriage needs, we offer distinct advantages to our customers, like:
- Less downtime: Regular service from our expert technicians will reduce the risk of repair emergencies that take your equipment off the job and put your projects behind schedule.
- Reduced costs: Our expertise and range of services helps customers prevent minor mechanical issues from becoming budget-draining repair jobs.
- Access to parts: As a one-stop-shop for undercarriage parts and service, we help maintenance teams find exactly what they need to get the job done.
- Longer equipment life span: Reliable undercarriage maintenance can lengthen the time between equipment upgrades and replacements, improving your company's long-term finances and bottom line.
- Increased productivity: A well-performing undercarriage system will enable your equipment to operate smoothly and efficiently, so your crew can complete more work in less time.
- Improved job site safety: Keeping workers safe is a top priority for any construction-related business. By helping to maintain undercarriages in peak operating conditions, our services can lower the likelihood of on-the-job accidents and injuries.